• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA-X

US needs to start winning draws and hitting some more on the forecheck. Seemed like they had to turtle around Quick for bit there lol, hopefully they'll be better in the second.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I like how Quick's helmet is the same design as his LA one with a few modifications for the US team.

Hughson calling out Radulov for being in the defensive zone. Love it. Fuck Radulov.

radulov and semin have been labeled as defensively irresponsible players on many occasions by the north american media, but it couldn't be farther from the truth.

it's a north american media bias.

Milly79

radulov and semin have been labeled as defensively irresponsible players on many occasions by the north american media, but it couldn't be farther from the truth.

it's a north american media bias.

Oh, I'm not a Nashville fan or anything.

Hurr durr, I just listen to the media!

zroid

Banned
What is with the jerseys this year and transparent glossy patriotic symbols? USA has the stars and Canada has the maple leaves.

Mattilaus

Neo Member
Radulov is not bad defensively he is just a punk who did some irreversible damage to the image of Russian players during the NHL draft which is why the media hates him. They always get drafted later than they should now because people are afraid they will just reneg on their contract and jump ship to the KHL for fat stacks. (yakupov being the exception as he wad rafted 1st overall). Nichushkin is a prime example of a player being taken later than he should have simply because he is Russian.

calder

What is with the jerseys this year and transparent glossy patriotic symbols? USA has the stars and Canada has the maple leaves.
Nike happened I'm sure. Probably also anti counterfeit. And ugly.

Missed a few minutes of the second but it's worth it. Can't lie guys, this bacon mcgriddle is pretty damn good.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
that's probably the strategy for russia going forward in the tournament. get the puck to ovechkin who then takes out the other team one at a time.

Morning GAF :)

A little LTTP but god damn Russia's PP has me on the edge of my seat every time. Hopefully USA can stay off the PK and get something going on offense here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom