• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyy

I understand the need for a shootout, it fucks up the whole TV scheduling stuff.
Lots of implications in terms of advertising and programming.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shootouts should never be used to determine international games, but that's about as entertaining of one as we're ever gonna get.

Jayhawk

The shootout rules in international play are whack, but damn. TJ Oshie made Bobrovsky look silly in so many ways: five-hole, forehand, backhand and every time in a slow-ass pace.

RBH

tumblr_mmt8zz0vgq1rzbf74o1_5001.gif%3Fw%3D1000

Red_Man

Wonder how long until we hear news of Radulov suffering from a terrible "accident"

I hope Miller plays tomorrow
Miller isn't playing unless Quick is pulled. Putting Quick in against Russia solidified him as Americas #1

RangersFan

Through all of that I must say that Kovalchuk change up was the ballsiest shit i've ever seen in an Olympic shootout since maybe Forsberg Lillehammer '94

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Also, still can't believe the Habs traded McDonagh for garbage, the guy's a stud.

Trending on Twitter:

#USAHockey
#Sochi2014
#shootout
United States of Oshie
#BritishBand
Ellen Page
#bucciovertimechallenge
Valentine's Day
Shot 8

Red_Man

Through all of that I must say that Kovalchuk change up was the ballsiest shit i've ever seen in an Olympic shootout since maybe Forsberg Lillehammer '94
Incredible move, he out Datsyuked Datsyuk with that one. Had some swagger on it, can't even hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom