• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Canada can't score for shit up front, good thing we have the reigning Art Ross trophy winner sitting this game out.

GuessWho

It's so hard playing vs a team like Finland, that fucking collapse system. It's so annoying to play against but super effective when done right.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I just saw a Fin Quentin Tarantino. But he kissed a woman.

Honestly this seems like a good game for Canada to lose. Maybe it'll get their shit together.

2nd place teams get the 'extra' game, right? It might be what this team needs.

I'm really only frustrated with Crosby. For a guy who's an automatic pick, and the best player in the NHL, he's been quite average.

edit: I just realised that Kevin Lowe is still involved with the national team. If Canada disappoints in Sochi, hopefully his ass gets bounced.

edit part 2: CBC needs to implement a 'Mute Healy' option.

Red_Man

As much as the coaching has been suspect, Babcock has tried pretty much everything to get the forwards going. It's on the players now to show why they were chosen to the team, but it MSL isn't playing next game there should be a riot in the capital.

As much as the coaching has been suspect, Babcock has tried pretty much everything to get the forwards going. It's on the players now to show why they were chosen to the team, but it MSL isn't playing next game there should be a riot in the capital.

If Kunitz starts the next game, Babcock has lost his mind.

Ricker

Wth Canada...was listening to the second period in the car...it's on a A.M. station up here and I dont know where the guys are sitting but the crowd sometimes just buries them,hard to hear....anyway,juggling lines like they did is kinda the culprit here...why take Taveres for example from his line to put him on with Crosby...

Go Canada,still confident they will win this.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
If only we had an offensive minded defenceman. Oh wait, he's a healthy scratch.

image.php

Red_Man

This is like watching the Devils play, brutal.

If only we had an offensive minded defenceman. Oh wait, he's a healthy scratch.
If only we had the league leading scorer from last year. Oh wait, he's scratched too.

Chris R

Like seeing NHL caliber hockey on the big sheet of ice. My local echl team plays on the same sized ice, but not nearly as fast as these guys.

Acid08

Banned
Sounds like the Fins are playing the way they need to to win. Still, I fucking hate that style of defense. Seems like half the NHL is doing it now too.

WriterGK

Are the group stage matches over , at this point? Can someone give me the time schedule for the knock out fase? My dad wants to watch it...
Does is start on Monday or Thuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom