• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Crosby gets away with a trip.
I made this comment the other day, but the refs there seem to let a lot of trips go because a lot of the European players fall down pretty easily. I've seen so many trips go uncalled over the past few days.

ZeroGravity

Now that it's in OT:

Canada Wins: Canada plays the winner of Switzerland/Latvia
Canada Loses: Canada plays the winner of Russia/Norway

Sweden plays Slovenia/Austria winner. USA plays Czech/Slovakia winner.

calder

Really well played by Finland. Exactly what they wanted, but can you imagine how frustrating they must be to play against lol

Vlasic almost got that corner, much closer than I thought. I was hoping he'd drag it past the guy on the ice but that would have been really tough too

No three points, a pity as that first seed would have been nice, even though no team has ever won gold after going undefeated in the group weirdly.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy fuck, Doughty is a machine.

Subban would play instead of Doughty, Pietrangelo, or Weber. Hamhuis can replace Vlasic.
Subban should be playing instead of Pietrangelo, or on the left side. He could play left, but Babcock has his head up his ass and refuses to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom