• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Woj

@WojYahooNBA: The Knicks are looking hard at 7-footer Kristaps Porzingis with the No. 4 pick, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Gigglepoo

Is Embiid's injury worse than we thought? Not sure what the Sixers are going to do with Okafor unless they're dumping/giving up on Embiid.

Knicks time?
4F2Ol8I.gif

Let me get comfortable?

sikkinixx

I'm only a casual basketball fan who for some reason (let's be honest... I like Kobe) watched Laker games. Is this a good thing for them? All I've heard on PTI and such is Okafor

Is Embiid's injury worse than we thought? Not sure what the Sixers are going to do with Okafor unless they're dumping/giving up on Embiid.

the Sixers aren't trying to put together a cohesive team or draft for need, they are just trying to collect assets on the chance that either A) one of them becomes a superstar or B) they can package them together to trade for more assets.

Jopie

Feel bad for Okafor. Promising young talent in Minny, playing in LA? Nah, you get to tank in Philly lol.

Philly has a massive front court which could be a nice foil to all the small ball. If they keep him they contend for a playoff spot in the east.

WALKMAN04

Hopefully Okafor is traded to the Celtics, don't want him to waste his talent for a few years possibly for the 76's plans to fail terribly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom