• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Toronto will get a future first and the No. 46 pick for Vasquez, according to ESPN sources" - @ESPNSteinLine

Pretty solid trade for Toronto depending on what that first ends up looking like.

Wasn't he the Brazilian Kevin Durant?

I think you're thinking of Bruno Caboclo.

WALKMAN04

You do realize they missed the playoffs last year, right? And that was with Wade staying relatively healthy. How much would you bet that the Heat don't have a top 5 record, even though they play in the lesser conference.
Bosh never played with Dragic, and that was since February so basically they were never healthy at any point with the roster that they "can" have next season.

Gigglepoo

You have to be trolling with this. No one is comparing him to Artest the human being theyre comparing him to his talent.

I hope when someone compares a player to Kobe, you dont get all upset that he was a rapist off the court. You're complaining makes no sense.

Artest is first and foremost the instigator of the Malice in the Palace. That's the first sentence of his obituary. Using him as a comparison is fraught with problems unless the guy is equally sadistic.

zychi

Banned
Artest is first and foremost the instigator of the Malice in the Palace. That's the first sentence of his obituary. Using him as a comparison is fraught with problems unless the guy is equally sadistic.
Your username means laughing shit. The first thing that comes up in your obituary is that you say shit and get laughed at for how stupid it sounds.

You have to have the iq of a rock to think anyone is comparing a college player's on court skills to how well he'd throw a punch if he ran into a crowd.

Heel

Benjamin Hochman ‏@hochman 12m12 minutes ago
This is bonkers -- video of Ty Lawson, smoking a hookah watching the draft and saying "I'm going to Sacramento" - http://bit.ly/1IgGUNs

CIY1PXVUMAADE_o.jpg

YR5kI5E.gif

jbug617

Banned
Thunders pick

@WojYahooNBA: The Oklahoma City Thunder will select Murray State guard Cameron Payne with the No. 14 pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells Yahoo.

Do you guys remember when this draft was going to have an absurd amount of trades and I still felt good about the Celtics draft chances? Those were good times.

qcf x2

I don't see Hibbert opting out. He'll make more sitting on Indy's bench than playing for another team.

If he doesn't opt out, he's getting traded. If he does opt out, he can choose where he ends up, but he's getting less money next season. The Pacers are probably willing to work with him to send him to a destination he's comfortable with (to encourage him to cooperate and opt-in).

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 14s15 seconds ago

Washington has traded for No. 15 and will select Kelly Oubre, sources tell Yahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom