• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Mudiay was going 3 or 4. Not sure why people aren't sold on him. He's not a bad shooter, right? Just not great. But he can improve there.

EDIT -- Good pick by Denver. So long Lawson?

Supposedly Mudiay only worked out for top 4 teams. Hes not a great fit for the triangle so you could cross the Knicks off. Then most people had Russel as the better pg prospect, plus the two big man, it's not surprising he dropped.

WCS drop these past few days because of concern his ankle will need surgery. Also he's sickle cell trait. Meaning he has the Gene mutation but not the full disease. Still he has to watch his hydration levels and body temp.

Anno

I'm just happy Russel didn't go to the basketball purgatory that is Philadelphia. Hope he can find some success and help revive LA.

Gigglepoo

The Heat do have a nice top six. Not much depth and some injury concerns, but should be fun to watch when healthy. Can't wait for the Cavs/Heat first round match up.

jbug617

Banned
Pacers pick in

@WojYahooNBA: The Indiana Pacers will select Texas center Myles Turner with the No. 11 pick in the NBA Draft, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Pimpwerx

Yo Heat fam, we're running next year. Three excellent transition finishers in Dragon, Wade and Winslow now. Oooweee! It's gonna be a track meet on offense next year. PEACE.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I mean, I get the Kaminsky hate, he's one goofy dude.. but he can flat out shoot.. and guys with length than can extend the floor. He's got a place in the NBA.

Gigglepoo

You think the Heat are only an 8 seed?

No way, they're way better than that: 7th seed.

Ouch.I thought WorldPeace had decent D.

My least favorite athlete ever. Even ahead of Arenas Williams (who ended Steve Young's career) and Otis Thorpe (who broke Reggie's orbital eye socket)

What do you think of Turner? Seems like a high ceiling guy like PG but I was hoping for Payne :/

No clue. There's also Booker, he's supposed to be good, right? Though he's all shooting... I want a two-way player!

You guys bitching about picks and here I'm sitting just hoping the Mavs don't trade away their 1st rounder for cash considerations
mjcry1.png

Jalen just compared Winslow to Artest!?!?!? That's a terrifying comp. Artest is the worst dude to play in the NBA in my life.

Arrest is an NBA champion and was an elite defender. I'd take a new Artest on the Lakers any day. He was just a wee bit crazy. The only player to ever thank his psychiatrist after winning a chip.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Yeah, the Heat are some lucky motherfuckers. This couldn't be any more perfect for the Heat with Wade fucking about.

Can't believe this dude went 10. Damn.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
No offense, Winslow is getting all this love because he dropped.

I'm not in love with this guy at all compared to what they are acting like with him.

No way, they're way better than that: 7th seed.

My least favorite athlete ever. Even ahead of Arenas Williams (who ended Steve Young's career) and Otis Thorpe (who broke Reggie's orbital eye socket)

lol. Hope everyone stays healthy. Can't see the Cavs not being a 1 seed if everyone can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom