• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't figured out the Warriors. Their best player just decided to chew his mouth piece and drop a deuce on the court. All Curry has to do is not be historically terrible(Most missed 3s in Finals history) and the Warriors go to Cleveland up 2-0.

And all LeBron has to do is miss two less shots and Cleveland's up 2-0. The what-if game benefits no one.

eloestmn

Yeah, I feel like the Cavs are gonna beat them tonight, unless GS gets an early lead, takes the crowd out of it and, makes the CAV play carelessly. Missing a bunch of desperate 3's.

jmizzal

I'm rooting for Warriors but honestly think Cavs gonna take tonight with double digits.

I just dont see where Cavs get that kinda offense, Warriors havent even played great yet, while the Cavs have had two magical game from LeBron and 1-1 winning only by 2 in OT

remember the Warrios vs Memphis played worst avg under 90 ppg in those 2 losses and came back to blow the griz out the rest of the way

SharkJAW

I just dont see where Cavs get that kinda offense, Warriors havent even played great yet, while the Cavs have had two magical game from LeBron and 1-1 winning only by 2 in OT
This is how I've seen it. Cleveland has been playing some of the best basketball I've seen them play in the playoffs, and has won one game against Golden State that hasn't done the same. It's possible that Golden State never bounces back, but I don't see that happening.

jmizzal

One thing about the NBA more then any other sport, the best team usually wins, I cant think of one time that a team clearly better loss in the finals, it happened in some playoff rounds but not the finals.

This is not the Cavs roster that got them to the 2nd seed

Zach

Cavs win big
FZZpure
Monster Zero
elrechazado

Cavs win a close one
eBay Huckster
KefkaPalazzo
Dreams-Visions
thehypocrite
Outdoor Miner
ciaossu
Godslay
random25
Kastrioti

Cavs win in OT
Zach

Warriors win in OT
Krixeus

Warriors win a close one
PhoReal
Bam Bam Baklava
HalfBakedProphet
Jag
Siegcram
Ape
mreddie
BlackFlip

Warriors win big
BrassMonkey1010
Dion Blaster
cubicle47b
AkuMifune
Syphon Filter
msdstc
otapnam
King Kovu
Lionel Richie
Zoned
legend166
effzee
Elfforkusu
bigboss370

Oh, and a special shout-out to my OT brother Krixeus. *high-five*

Wade won't abandon LeBron, even when as an analyst!

dwadeandlebronolympics.jpg

Trey

Warriors 30, 23, 23, 26
Cavs 25, 18, 27, 20

Curry gets 30 points on 25 shots or so. LeBron 35 on 30 or more.

Posting it now so I can look like a genius or a fool with full posterity.

Griss

Cavs fans don't seem half as up for this as i expected. With their lack of success, you'd think they'd be rabid.

Also, did that guy just ask everyone to remove their pants?

Ah, the anthem. 'Hats', then.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Cavs win by ~10 after pulling away in the last couple minutes. LeBron gets to the rim at will in crunch time and gets a bunch of points at the line. GS reverts to full-on chuck mode late but the perimeter D tightens up and the Warriors go cold. Curry is more selective with his shots so he doesn't take as many but hits at a higher percentage. Curry defers to Thompson most of the game but Shumpert gives Klay that D and gets that Dellavedova love after the game while Chef Boyarthree gets criticized for not shooting enough.

Zach

Cavs win big
FZZpure
Monster Zero
elrechazado
JustenP88

Cavs win a close one
eBay Huckster
KefkaPalazzo
Dreams-Visions
thehypocrite
Outdoor Miner