• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Cavs win big
FZZpure
Monster Zero

Cavs win a close one
eBay Huckster
KefkaPalazzo
Dreams-Visions
thehypocrite
Outdoor Miner

Cavs win in OT
Zach

Warriors win in OT

Warriors win a close one
PhoReal
Bam Bam Baklava
HalfBakedProphet
Jag
Siegcram
Ape

Warriors win big
BrassMonkey1010
Dion Blaster
cubicle47b
AkuMifune
Syphon Filter
msdstc
otapnam

It's going to hilarious if the game goes to OT. >_>

Tell curry to go 'head and keep jacking up them threes until they fall. Also youre likely comparing reg season games to playoffs one. Completely different scenarios. Right now the GS offense looks forced and im used to seeing it appear very smoothly.

He and the team have missed open ones too though. In the first half before the defense has worn them down. Just seems like there's more than just strictly defense happening here. Doesn't have to be absolute or exclusive.

I think JR or Iman are due for a breakout game. I also think Curry will go for 30+ tonight. I think we will have another close game.

I think Cavs go out tonight and remind folks that statistics don't predict wins. I see them adjusting their plan again tonight and throwing Warriors out of their comfort zone.
Well, that's what the Cavs have been doing for games 1 and 2. It's on Kerr to adjust now.

The Cavs' (extra) focus on isolation plays slows down the pace and keeps defenders more engaged for longer. In addition the offensive glass from Tristan Thompson and co. has forced the Warriors to hang around on defense longer. When that happens, it keeps their pace down and prohibits many of the fast break plays they thrive on.

The dubs will have to fight fire with fire and start setting double and triple screens for Curry iso plays to get him going, and make it an even slower game. Once that happens, and the Cavs start getting worn out on defense, they'll start rushing on offense again and the Warriors can go back to their usual, high-octane play style.

It'll be interesting after that to see if Blatt and LeBron are able to adjust appropriately.

Zach

Cavs win big
FZZpure
Monster Zero

Cavs win a close one
eBay Huckster
KefkaPalazzo
Dreams-Visions
thehypocrite
Outdoor Miner
ciaossu

Cavs win in OT
Zach

Warriors win in OT

Warriors win a close one
PhoReal
Bam Bam Baklava
HalfBakedProphet
Jag
Siegcram
Ape

Warriors win big
BrassMonkey1010
Dion Blaster
cubicle47b
AkuMifune
Syphon Filter
msdstc
otapnam
King Kovu
Lionel Richie

cyborg009

Banned
You need to add a extra category on that list called: "JR Smith hits the buzzer beater and".

JR-Smith-Celebrates-After-Hitting-Buzzer-Beater.gif

Godslay

Banned
Could go either way as the other games did. I'm leaning towards the Cavs because they are at home, but I also think GSW wants to put up a better performance then they did last game. It's a tough call.

I'll go with the Cavs, but I think GSW will steal 1 of the 2. Purely on gut, no stats or real reasons behind it.

Zach

Cavs win big
FZZpure
Monster Zero

Cavs win a close one
eBay Huckster
KefkaPalazzo
Dreams-Visions
thehypocrite
Outdoor Miner
ciaossu
Godslay

Cavs win in OT
Zach

Warriors win in OT

Warriors win a close one
PhoReal
Bam Bam Baklava
HalfBakedProphet
Jag
Siegcram
Ape

Warriors win big
BrassMonkey1010
Dion Blaster
cubicle47b
AkuMifune
Syphon Filter
msdstc
otapnam
King Kovu
Lionel Richie
Zoned

effzee

Seeing NFL-GAF regulars posting here is throwing me all out of sorts.

Haha we come here to see why these guys keep getting banned and locked. I know we shit talk in the nfl thread but the NBA thread is just full of stupid.

Prediction time: Warriors by 12. Relatively close game going into the 4th but Lebron goes cold and Curry heats up.

Still sticking with overall prediction of Warriors in 5

Zach

Cavs win big
FZZpure
Monster Zero

Cavs win a close one
eBay Huckster
KefkaPalazzo
Dreams-Visions
thehypocrite
Outdoor Miner
ciaossu
Godslay
random25

Cavs win in OT
Zach

Warriors win in OT

Warriors win a close one
PhoReal
Bam Bam Baklava
HalfBakedProphet
Jag
Siegcram
Ape

Warriors win big
BrassMonkey1010
Dion Blaster
cubicle47b
AkuMifune
Syphon Filter
msdstc
otapnam
King Kovu
Lionel Richie
Zoned
legend166
effzee

Cheebo

Banned
The story line the media is pushing down people's throats is if cavs win it's all lebron, if they lose its all on blatt
To be fair even if they lose Lebron is going to give it his all and put up incredible numbers. I don't think it would make sense to put the blame on him. He has been dealt a shitty hand.

I'm surprised so many people still think GS has this. Sunday night showed me that Cavs have GS figured out. Of course I haven't watched much GS games during regular season.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cavs win big
FZZpure
Monster Zero

Cavs win a close one
eBay Huckster
KefkaPalazzo
Dreams-Visions
thehypocrite
Outdoor Miner

Cavs win in OT
Zach

Warriors win in OT

Warriors win a close one
PhoReal
Bam Bam Baklava
HalfBakedProphet
Jag
Siegcram
Ape

Warriors win big
BrassMonkey1010
Dion Blaster
cubicle47b
AkuMifune
Syphon Filter
msdstc
otapnam

It's going to hilarious if the game goes to OT. >_>

Cavs win a close one.

We-are-all-witnesses--lebron-james-546521_1024_768.jpg

Zach

Cavs win big
FZZpure
Monster Zero

Cavs win a close one
eBay Huckster
KefkaPalazzo
Dreams-Visions
thehypocrite
Outdoor Miner
ciaossu
Godslay
random25
Kastrioti

Cavs win in OT
Zach

Warriors win in OT

Warriors win a close one
PhoReal
Bam Bam Baklava
HalfBakedProphet
Jag
Siegcram
Ape

Warriors win big
BrassMonkey1010
Dion Blaster
cubicle47b
AkuMifune
Syphon Filter
msdstc
otapnam
King Kovu
Lionel Richie
Zoned
legend166
effzee
Elfforkusu

I'm surprised so many people still think GS has this. Sunday night showed me that Cavs have GS figured out. Of course I haven't watched much GS games during regular season.

When it was 3-1 did you think Clippers had the Rockets figured out? Not sure how anyone can watch playoff series in sports and say this.

Redd

Series tied 1-1. Could easily be 2-0 for either team. It's still tough to call who's figured what yet. Maybe after game 3 and someone wins big.

They haven't figured out the Warriors. Their best player just decided to chew his mouth piece and drop a deuce on the court. All Curry has to do is not be historically terrible(Most missed 3s in Finals history) and the Warriors go to Cleveland up 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom