• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Well GS, you have to take the next one if you want a chance at all.

Ridiculous how the games have been amazing yet also completely full of garbage moments for both sides, lol.

Jonm1010

Banned
I can't believe LeBron is doing this shit.

But if Curry actually plays well like in the 4th, this will still be a series.

If this fourth quarter play carries over to the rest of the series the Cavs are in trouble. I will keep banging this but the Cavs can't rest on their laurels anymore. They NEED to get some other involved.

Redd

Well at least it was a close game. Congrats Cavs you deserved this win. I just don't get the Warriors. You're better than this guys. Why Chef did it take you so long to get hot.

Looking forward to Thursday. Can't wait and I'm loving this series.

gcubed

Well GS has to hope that Curry got fixed in the fourth quarter, because they can't keep being terrible.

This game wasn't nearly as big of a defensive showing by the Cavs, warriors had more open shots than last game but still missing.

charsace

The team that pays Draymond Green is going to regret it. Dude gets a little bit of hype and he has looked like the Mich St underachiever version of himself when he was getting hype there.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Really surprised the way this is going with Love and Irving out.

Great games! Hope it goes 7.

Color me surprised! Cleveland is for real. Lebron is a god. Curry finally getting it going is a great sign for GSW. Those turnovers are just ridiculous though.

LQX

Wow, good job Cavs. Seriously, every sports commenter picked the Warriors to win tonight. Steph found his game too late....so he may find it early come game 4.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The team that pays Draymond Green is going to regret it. Dude gets a little bit of hype and he has looked like the Mich St underachiever version of himself when he was getting hype there.

That dude is all hype. Sheesh, so disappointing.

FLAguy954

hqdefault.jpg

Delly got that reserve tank

Steph turned it on too late, but at least he finally showed up since that first game. If he plays like that for a whole game, the Cavs can't win. Not sure if he will do that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom