• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain.Falafel

Neo Member
I know somebody else touched upon it earlier but the negativity up in here is crazy.

I don't get to watch basketball as often as I'd like and as a neutral I just want to say this has been an incredibly exciting and gripping series so far. I'm loving every second.

Griss

I am in awe of what is happening. If Lebron wins this I can't even be mad.

Yeah, you've got to remember the sense of sadness when Irving was injured and the Cavs were down 0-1. Everyone genuinely thought that the series would be a damp squid, an easy sweep.

I mean, this is insane. If LeBron gets the championship for Cleveland in these circumstances then his legacy is complete and the rest of his career is nothing but bonus points.

I know somebody else touched upon it earlier but the negativity up in here is crazy.

I don't get to watch basketball as often as I'd like and as a neutral I just want to say this has been an incredibly exciting and gripping series so far. I'm loving every second.

Agreed, but the basketball ain't right though. One team has turned it into a streetfight because they have to and the other team is too naive to respond / react / adjust.

entremet

FWIW, I thought Ninja was the only serious poster who picked GS in anything less than 6.

I'm talking about the sports media.

At least Bron has Finals experience. GS is super green. And its showing.

GS can still win the series as they'r much deeper, but it's not like they're the Spurs. They're a nice team that's been on the up and up.

They've yet to prove anything.

Champagne

Banned
you sound like a dumbass lol. He struggled all game, but was also the reason the Warriors came back..
seems like you didn't watch the game my friend

I saw shitty chucking for 3 quarters and worse turnovers than harden's game 5

a couple 3's when your team is in desperation mode and the game is pretty much over doesn't impress me

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
The Kyrie loss is important. Love doesn't matter as he doesn't play defense and is an overrated long ball shooter.

Great rebounder and passer though. So the loss definitely hurts in that sense. Agree on the defense though.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I think Cavs have it in the bag. They want it more and are sharp as a razor right now.

Then again, if there is any chance for a sports city to fuck up a good thing, it's Cleveland.

VoxPop

Unbelievable game by LeBron and Deli. I'm glad they didn't choke and completely blow the 20pt lead. This win is huge and they're going to need everything they can get with their depleted roster. What an awesome series. While I want the Cavs to go up 3-1, I see a reinvigorated GS stealing the next one in Cleveland. Cavs in 7.

trixx

Lebron has scored 1/3rd+ of teams overall points every game. Playing 45 minutes+

Wow, it's not even like he's playing highly efficient either, I mean he could do even better.

Cagey

Banned
So why was Lebron not the MVP this year and last year, given how wonderfully shit the supporting casts are in addition to his transcendence? Voter fatigue? People looking for that New Hotness? It's laughable right now.

Double edit - or not.

Only thing that makes me think Warriors won't completely collapse was that 4th quarter and putting in David Lee more in future games. Otherwise it would have been a disaster.

Hope both teams show up next game for the entire game and put on a complete show. It's a critical game, going down 3-1 would be a huge blow but losing homecourt and going back to Oakland 2-2 is nearly just as bad and means a long series with guys getting worn down. An incredibly important game.

gcubed

you sound like a dumbass lol. He struggled all game, but was also the reason the Warriors came back..

He *is* a dumb ass that I'm not sure has the mental capacity to understand if he is currently picking shit out of his ass or if it indeed is a hole in the ground

Wow what a terrific finals. I knew this was going to be something special but Damn. I can't believe I counted the Cavs out when Kyrie went down. Steph may be the MVP but this is still LeBron's league.

ryseing

Same. I mainly stick to college sports since I don't have an NBA team. This series has been a joy to watch.

<3 Delly.

Jimrpg

kerr leaving it very late to make a switch and bring lee into the game.

good signs though. hopefully it carries on and GS can take game 4.

Delly in v kyrie out. Delly making up on the defensive end what kyrie does on the offensive end. Klay's gotta take some of the offensive load from curry.

RedAssedApe

Banned
So why was Lebron not the MVP this year and last year, given how wonderfully shit the supporting casts are in addition to his transcendence? Voter fatigue? People looking for that New Hotness? It's laughable right now.
huh? He had Kyrie and love. Wade and bosh.

FZZ

Banned
If Cleveland can figure out how to just properly manage their players energies and not just have them get super tired and choke in the fourth this series is in the bag.

If Curry can get his grind on and maintain it throughout the series then it is in the bag again.

Too many bags.

Oh well. Like that makes a difference.
lebron-james-trophies-nba-finals-2013.jpg

Soooo humble.

Macadinho

Banned
Fuck those refs man. Sure it's in the leagues interest to look after its best player but that overrule inbound call was bs. The refs made that call and should have stuck with it.

Also the Warriors are gonna win the next game, these massive minutes Lebron's putting up will come back to bite the Cavs in game 4 or 5. Curry looks to have stepped it up too. Kerr should look into replacing Barnes or Draymond, guys haven't played nearly as well as they can. Iggy showed up this game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom