• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebron wins with a big 3 of him, JR Smith, and Iman Shumpert
a first year coach who almost cost them a game by calling a timeout when he had none left
against the best Finals opponent he's ever faced...I'll call him King James exclusively for the rest of time.

Doesn't top Magic:

The Lakers compiled a 60–22 record in the regular season and reached the 1980 NBA Finals, in which they faced the Philadelphia 76ers, who were led by forward Julius Erving. The Lakers took a 3–2 lead in the series, but Abdul-Jabbar, who averaged 33 points a game in the series,[40] sprained his ankle in Game 5 and could not play in Game 6. Paul Westhead decided to start Johnson at center in Game 6; Johnson recorded 42 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists, and 3 steals in a 123–107 win, while playing guard, forward, and center at different times during the game.[ Johnson became the only rookie to win the NBA Finals MVP award, and his clutch performance is still regarded as one of the finest in NBA history.

That game was amazing, it would be impressive though

Steph's sounded pretty unsure of everything in that clip. "We dont look like it but we have a lot of fight. We want to go out and play every game we can..ummm. Play hard, help our team"

Lebron sold me. "I have had multiple visions of what it would mean to bring a championship to the city"

Rooting for Cavs. Cavs in 6. Win it at home.

lol, cavs supporters grasp at everything that isn't metrics and stats.

JR Smith is the key. I don't know how I feel about that.

bugsjpg.png

kaiju

Steph's sounded pretty unsure of everything in that clip. "We dont look like it but we have a lot of fight. We want to go out and play every game we can..ummm. Play hard, help our team"

Lebron sold me. "I have had multiple visions of what it would mean to bring a championship to the city"

Rooting for Cavs. Cavs in 6. Win it at home.

Keep telling yourself that.

latest

Warriors in 5. Let's do this!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
live by the JR, die by the JR

thats not a good look, its the same for the warriors, live by the 3, die by the 3

hmmmm

GS has at least won games where their 3's weren't falling if their defense held up. GS D will be more key than their shooting this series.

zychi

Banned
If the refs help bron, delly hurts klay or curry, some weird shit happens with bron to make national news, then cavs in 7.

If theres some tomfoolery and nothing affects the players on the court, gsw in 7. Nba isnt giving up free ad money, this series is going 7

Final thoughts.... Steph will always be fire any spot on the court.. Just try to contain the 4 other guys he is playing with especially Klay.. If Klay gets going along with steph its a wrap. Cavs cant out shoot that.. Those 2 dudes hit timely momentum breaking 3's like no other else in the league.

Warriors in 5.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jeez, she's milking this more than even the popstars do.

zychi

Banned
Jeez, she's milking this more than even the popstars do.
Now shes famous. Shell get a espn deal for the documentary leading up to lebron's team in the finals.

Have lebron say thank you after shes done. Espn will tall about it everyday for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom