• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
"Spike Lee"

Goodbye NBA 2k16.

What the figgity fuck? You think he's gonna make the writing in MyPlayer worse than it already is?

It's not an American sporting event if people aren't bitching about the national anthem.

lnTCydW.gif

Spinluck

Now shes famous. Shell get a espn deal for the documentary leading up to lebron's team in the finals.

Have lebron say thank you after shes done. Espn will tall about it everyday for a month

This thread talks about Lebron more than ESPN does.

This is Mayweather Pacquiao all over again. People are picking Lebron and the Cavs
(Pacquiao) and not knowing Curry and the Warriors(Mayweather) pedigree.

knicks

What the hell are they showing right now. This game was suppose to start at 9, and they are putting on shit that they had over a week to put on ESPN leading up to it.

What the figgity fuck? You think he's gonna make the writing in MyPlayer worse than it already is?

It's not an American sporting event if people aren't bitching about the national anthem.

I want less writing in My Player, not more.

And just a focus on the gameplay.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I want less writing in My Player, not more.

And just a focus on the gameplay.
If it makes any difference, the name of your character in the "campaign" is Frequency Vibrations. Seriously.

Godslay

Banned
I was hoping for play by play hate on Lebron from Bam Bam, disappointed thus far.

Cleveland's bigs could be an issue for GSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom