• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
5oSCSMq.gif

Go Dubs!

Jarate

Banned
So has NBAgaf settled on who they think will win the MVP?

Honestly if the Cavs lose tonight, barring a poor performance by Bron it deserves to be Lebron. If we're forcing it on a winning team, it's gonna be Curry but honestly it should be Iggy

LosDaddie

Banned
I fully expect GSW to win tonight, and convincingly...like at least by 15pts. I would like to see a Game 7 just so the sports season doesn't end for a couple months

So has NBAgaf settled on who they think will win the MVP?

It will probably end tonight. Dubs just figured it all out. Unless we get a Pipe special, its over. FMVP would be curry(or Bron) because media will give it to the guy that will make people read their post-finals articles. My vote goes to Iggy unless he completely shits the bed all while Curry/Bron goes HAM for like 50+ points on a close game.

honestly, this series hasnt been very much fun to watch, Warriors arent playing very well and seeing the cavs burn out in the 4th quarter isnt very interesting.

games 1-3 was
whew.png
banderas.png
.. If GS played to their potential this series would have been over in like the 3rd quarter 2:48 mark of game 2. Props to Dubs for intentionally sucking for ratings reeasons.
Almost that time for us to estimate how many games DWade will play next season
banderas.png

How would if feel to win Finals MVP but lose ? Would anyone want that ?

I don't think it's realistic to have a guy average 37/12/9, get virtually no rest, keep a badly injured and clearly overmatched team competitive for 4 out of 5 games in a series no one expected them to win, and not acknowledge that he was the best player in the series.

It rarely happens, but this would be one of those times where I doubt anyone on GS would whine about it or even care really. Give the man his props.

It will probably end tonight. Dubs just figured it all out. Unless we get a Pipe special, its over. FMVP would be curry(or Bron) because media will give it to the guy that will make people read their post-finals articles. My vote goes to Iggy unless he completely shits the bed all while Curry/Bron goes HAM for like 50+ points on a close game.

games 1-3 was
whew.png
banderas.png
.. If GS played to their potential this series would have been over in like the 3rd quarter 2:48 mark of game 2. Props to Dubs for intentionally sucking for ratings reeasons.
Almost that time for us to estimate how many games DWade will play next season
banderas.png

this is all too real

Kinda expecting another game 4 given the lack of rest and how the cavs play down the stretch. The Ws will win this but they kinda mailed it in this finals.

Or maybe I'm just used to seeing what a team does when they want to go all in like the Spurs did last year. Man, that shit was ruthless.

Tom Penny

If GS takes care of the ball and limit Lebron at the line they will win. He really hasn't shot well but that doesn't matter if your are getting to the stripe.

It appears as though Adam Silver is trying to bring credibility to the league. I remember the David Stern's Home team get 45 free throws while the away gets 12 days.

Messi

I honestly couldn't care less who gets finals MVP as long as the W's chip. Our team's incredible chemistry has carried us all year long. Lebron can have the individual accolade.

I am curious how you feel the warriors would have done if both teams played injury free? Not that the injuries take away from any potential victory. I personally believe the warriors deserve to win but I would love to know your take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom