• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joei

Yeah, fighting fire with fire will definitely stop the trolling.

You're right man, I'm just f'n frustrated. It sucks to always say "there's always next year" when we were so close. Maybe Cavs wouldn't have smoked them, but I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have won.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
You're right man, I'm just f'n frustrated. It sucks to always say "there's always next year" when we were so close. Maybe Cavs wouldn't have smoked them, but I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have won.

No man trust me I'm totally with you, I've said dumber stuff in this thread in the last 48 hours. It fucking sucks.

If we were starting the series tomorrow with Kyrie (and a magic guarantee he'd survive lol) I'd bet whatever I had.

Yes I left Love out of my hypothetical, I mean if he's magically coming too that's fine...

Avinexus

You know, the Warriors reputation wouldn't have plummeted so much had they just lost last round. I'm sure they'll gladly take the ring and become the villains though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom