• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri

Good job Warriors.

I mean you can only do so much with a bunch of average players. What LBJ did this series was amazing too bad he couldn't rely on anyone else like the Warrior could.

njean777

He's not even getting back to the lockers.

All told, Cavs have a lot to be proud of. First year back for Lebron, truly awful offense and some horrible playing at times in these finals, and injury of key players even beforehand, and they still got this far.

That is what I said, if they had Love and Irving this series would be very different. Will be interesting to see what happens next season.

Never betray the Don.

riley_300_fingers.jpg

WHERE'S RILEY!?

I mean, be honest. Riley must be so happy, like he's ever going to be in the Finals again as long as LeBron is in the east.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
This really overstates it.

Of his four Finals losses, his team was clearly inferior only twice. In 2011 the Heat were a good team and LeBron played terribly. Maybe the Spurs were a slight favorite but it was hardly the case that LeBron was dragging a "bad team to the Finals."

I certainly didn't mean to imply that was the case every year. The question was, "does this year affect his legacy." Lebron dragged a bad team to the finals twice. And won 50% of his other finals. I can live with that, especially considering he's run into some great teams too.

Great series and season for the warriors. They deserved this. Just wonder what this series would have been like had the cavs not been down two starters. Some series depth issues that bit them in the rear

Live Iggy. 11 years. Deserves it finally.

Cavs showed a lot of heart and fight all things considered. Warriors expected to sweep but struggled against a broken team. Next year could be good.

entremet

LBJ should thank JR Smith for covering up the fact that the King flat out quit in the 4th.

That's weak.
Such a nonsense post when the dude carried a team with 2 of its best players on the bench.

The lack of perspective here is mind boggling.

Jarate

Banned
Good job by Iggy there man

Honestly though, this was probably the worst performance by an NBA championship team I've ever seen

Trey

One of the greatest NBA season was just turned in, y'all. And we got an entertaining finals out of it. I love sports.

Fury451

Banned
That is what I said, if they had Love and Irving this series would be very different. Will be interesting to see what happens next season.

I'm pulling for my home team. I think a full roster and more polishing as a team, and we'll see something special. I hope lol.

Congrats to GS though!

Hey Dream-Visions this is for talking shit about the Heat all season. You even managed to shit on the Marlins. All that trash talk and nothing to show for it LOL

randmid_1284153161_riley.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

This really overstates it.

Of his four Finals losses, his team was clearly inferior only twice. In 2011 the Heat were a good team and LeBron played terribly. Maybe the Spurs were a slight favorite but it was hardly the case that LeBron was dragging a "bad team to the Finals."
ESPN worthy. Jordan didn't win without Scottie. And you know what? It doesn't matter. Lebron got two wins from a chip with a bag of chips. Go find some stats or some shit but please, leave this garbage ass argument in the trash.

Even with Scottie and great teams, Jordan had otherworldly stats.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I certainly didn't mean to imply that was the case every year. The question was, "does this year affect his legacy." Lebron dragged a bad team to the finals twice. And won 50% of his other finals. I can live with that, especially considering he's run into some great teams too.

I agree that this year does not affect his legacy. But 2010 (Delonteghazi), 2011, and 2014 do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom