• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Jordan watching the game:

l9crxI7.png

Congrats to the life long Warriors fans, nice to see your years of suffering are over.

It's our turn next, dammit! Hope Kyrie, Love and company can stay healthy all next season, I feel a healthy team would have turned this series around!

Congrats golden state!!!! Miami is thrilled!

Lebron is amazing, Cleveland you will win won eventually, it will happen. That said I am glad lebron feels the sting this year.

Thanks for the classy comments, Wesker is awesome. That is all.

Congrats GS fans!

Cav fans you will be there next year for another chance. Still a good effort considering what they had to deal with.

and thank ye too. Nice seeing the props the Cavs are getting.

I'm surprised no one is mentioning that Clev basically quit with like 3m left and then all the sudden got close again and started playing. They don't deserve to win IMO.

I can't hate on Lebron, he probably knew this shit wasn't going to work with the injuries and all and he still put everything out there. Though he left my heat in a lurch (and might have won with them this year had he stuck around) I still gotta respect that game.

Fury451

Banned
How fast can the Cavs physically ship JR's ass out of Cleve

He's not even getting back to the lockers.

All told, Cavs have a lot to be proud of. First year back for Lebron, truly awful offense and some horrible playing at times in these finals, and injury of key players even beforehand, and they still got this far.

Next time baby.

Rainy

Banned
I can't believe this. For most of my life they sucked, and now this, surreal. Good series Cavs-GAF, you'll get yours soon enough.

Lot of close strats for fuckball, but GS won it in the end. Well deserved, GS.

Lebron, you worked your ass off and you definitely should earn a ring with that kind of performance, but I wouldn't have liked it if some other members of your team won rings because you had to overplay for them. Still, hats off to you and inspiring others to step up including Moz and Delly.

GG NBA Gaf!

GamerSoul

He's not even getting back to the lockers.

All told, Cavs have a lot to be proud of. First year back for Lebron, truly awful offense and some horrible playing at times in these finals, and injury of key players even beforehand, and they still got this far.

agreed. Lebron gave it his all.

Afrikan

Just like the Giants' first SF World Series win....after all these years.. I'm just too exhausted....more like I can finally exhale now.

everyone around me is going crazy. I'm just frozen and smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom