• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

Congrats Warriors fans, and good job to the team.

LBJ, respect for how you showed up with this team of nobodies and Knicks.

rokkerkory

warriors-heat-basketball.jpg

"Damn you are good kid, I bow down"

Congrats to Golden State.
Good on the damn Cleveland fans for not bailing out. They were in it to the end. And the Cavs gave it everything they had.

Lol, imagine being that girl who gets to hand out the NBA CHAMPION MERCH to the goddamn team

DopeToast

Banned
I am sad. Happy for the Warriors, they are a hell of a team, but am sad. Hope we can be healthy and back here next year.

Thanks Lebron and the team for giving us an entertaining and successful year. Too bad we couldn't close. :(

spyder_ur

Congrats and well earned Warriors - enjoy yourselves Dubs fans. Best team all year long.

Great effort from Lebron and co. and a fun finals.

Can't wait to see the Cs crowned next year.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Same thing MJ going 1-10 in the playoffs without Pippen meant.

Nothing.

Dragging a bad team to the finals doesn't change the fact that Lebron is an all time great (it supports the idea) or that he's light years away from Jordan's legacy.

This really overstates it.

Of his four Finals losses, his team was clearly inferior only twice. In 2011 the Heat were a good team and LeBron played terribly. Maybe the Spurs were a slight favorite but it was hardly the case that LeBron was dragging a "bad team to the Finals."

Congrats golden state!!!! Miami is thrilled!

Lebron is amazing, Cleveland you will win won eventually, it will happen. That said I am glad lebron feels the sting this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom