• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Jekyl and Hyde, has there every been a player that could be so damn good and so damn terrible and change just like that?

JR is a weird animal.

Warriors gotta feel good after that first quarter though. They seemed to shake off the jitters fairly quickly. They still need to hit those gimmes in the post though. They missed like 4-5 easy shots around the basket.

ramuh

Is JR the biggest bullshitter in the league?

Idk if all his shots are lucky or if he's just streaky as fuck.

He is streaky as fuck. He will go on a tear with all these threes and then there will games where he will miss every 3 point shot.

Shump x JR got like 20 points combined

lol Phil

Melo to phil

BleakSpanishCoelacanth.gif

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Is jemaine clement the horse's voice in these directv commercials?

Cavs fuckball worked wonders until around midway in the second quarter when the Warriors actually started to play. Should be a fantastic second half.

Lebron looks like Josh Smith shooting a 3.

Crazy 1st half. Good to see runs goin back and forth. I don't give a fuck about either team winning but a lot of people in my city converted from Blazers to Warriors all the sudden so I kinda wanna see the bandwagon lose its wheels. Nothing against longtime GS fans tho the team deserves to be champs.

Ashhong

Seriously. Warriors come back to tie it up and somehow the game/series is over? Are we acting like a tie game going into halftime at Oracle wouldn't be a fantastic outcome for the Cavs?

A big lead for the Cavs means GS is playing poorly, but a GS run/lead means that Cavs are fucked.

Didn't you get the memo? /s

I'm convinced LeBron could just drive to the basket every play and score. I'm sure there is some reason he doesn't, but hell if i know what it is.

He's clearly picking his spots, I believe. I saw that against the Hawks as well. Saving something for when he needs it, on a big run.

Warriors gotta feel good after that first quarter though. They seemed to shake off the jitters fairly quickly. They still need to hit those gimmes in the post though. They missed like 4-5 easy shots around the basket.

Yeah. It feels like the Cavs are working a lot harder for their 51 than GS did for their 48.

It really feels like the Warriors have more margin for error than the Cavs.

I guess we shall see.

Dead silent at the Oracle. Beautiful.

Cavs fans suddenly vocal after a few pages of dead silence. Beautiful.

jmizzal

And they need to stop giving the Cavs open 3's, outside of JR all the Cavs 3's were wide open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom