• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Lol Golden State obviously doesn't feel like they need layups.

lol at that huge Flop by Bogut :jnc

Cavs did a good job to weather the storm and stay in the game. Their D will need to step it up though!

Mxrz

I'm convinced LeBron could just drive to the basket every play and score. I'm sure there is some reason he doesn't, but hell if i know what it is.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
No it's not. Always gotta love the knee jerk reactions to scoring runs. The Cavs are holding their own against this barrage from GS.

Seriously. Warriors come back to tie it up and somehow the game/series is over? Are we acting like a tie game going into halftime at Oracle wouldn't be a fantastic outcome for the Cavs?

Omega

Banned
I'm convinced LeBron could just drive to the basket every play and score. I'm sure there is some reason he doesn't, but hell if i know what it is.

He'll go into "gotta get my triple double so I look like a complete player" mode in the second half

because 20 points 10 assists is better than 50 pooints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom