• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG what a game. One of the best ever. Dubs could have gone 10 to 0 in ot if they hadn't given lebron that basket.

Honestly feel bad for Kyrie. I never like to see a player injured. I hope he's ok for the rest of the series. (Kerr quote)

TTG

Fuck Golden State for being nervous at the start of a home game AGAIN. Is this like the 5th time now? A couple of observations:

Lebron had a great game. People are going to kill him for shooting 38 times, but that's facile analysis. When JR goes into hiding like that, who else is going to take shots? Tristan is the reincarnation of Rodman out there, Mozgov got 10, Kyrie got his. Unless you want to line up James Jones and Mike Miller out there and let it rain, you have no recourse.

Did I mention Lebron had a great game? Remember when he couldn't post up Kidd and Barea?

Golden State needs to find looks at the rim. Green sucks at it, Bogut... fuck. Get Livingston and Barnes at the rim(and Iggy on the break). Dwight Howard is out and they still look inconsequential at the rim.

Lastly, awful to see Kyrie reaggravating something again. What a struggle this post season must be for him. If he finishes the year without a blown ACL consider it a win.

Fjordson

Fuck Golden State for being nervous at the start of a home game AGAIN. Is this like the 5th time now? A couple of observations:

Lebron had a great game. People are going to kill him for shooting 38 times, but that's facile analysis. When JR goes into hiding like that, who else is going to take shots? Tristan is the reincarnation of Rodman out there, Mozgov got 10, Kyrie got his. Unless you want to line up James Jones and Mike Miller out there and let it rain, you have no recourse.

Did I mention Lebron had a great game? Remember when he couldn't post up Kidd and Barea?

Golden State needs to find looks at the rim. Green sucks at it, Bogut... fuck. Get Livingston and Barnes at the rim(and Iggy on the break). Dwight Howard is out and they still look inconsequential at the rim.

Lastly, awful to see Kyrie reaggravating something again. What a struggle this post season must be for him. If he finishes the year without a blown ACL consider it a win.
So right about the looks at the rim. Draymond's especially. He makes GS a million times better when he's on the floor and I love him, but he takes some weird ass shots when he's driving. Forces it I think.

Hate to say it but I feel bad for LeBron. 44 points and he still got BTFO'd.

If he had spent the last four years in Leaveland I think a lot more people would respect him.

Warriors bench played lights out. James Jones didn't even wanna shoot some shots meaning 3s. He was choking don't know if anyone noticed. All this talk about Lebron James bringing in Jones and Miller championship DNA lol. Man Lebron James finals record being 2-6 possibly. People gonna have memories of the finals he lost rather than the finals he won. Speaking from experience with tenditonis, I expected the rest, treatments icing, electrolytes machine,therapeutic ultrasound and etc to make him 80% of what he needed to be. Clearly, his knee tendonitis is causing impingement or tears needs to have surgery.

ShowDog

What a huge bummer about Kyrie going down, he was having a great game but Lebron was just insane... It's hard to believe he can shoulder the load like he did tonight, possession after possession. I'd be broken after doing all that, watching my second best player go down, and still losing the game.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Hate to say it but I feel bad for LeBron. 44 points and he still got BTFO'd.

If he had spent the last four years in Leaveland I think a lot more people would respect him.

a-yup.

Chris Haynes ‏@ChrisBHaynes 49s50 seconds ago
Kyrie Irving (knee) said "I'm not sure at this point" of his status for Game 2. He says this injury feels different.

https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/606676217287221248

great. dude is toast. just get him the surgery he needs now so the cavs can get him back by february next year.

CGtZvsTVAAANV7m.jpg

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 21s21 seconds ago
David Blatt said he believes it was a non-contact injury for Kyrie Irving. The aggravation did not come from colliding with Harrison Barnes

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/606677194459324416

Jonm1010

Banned
Chris Haynes ‏@ChrisBHaynes 49s50 seconds ago
Kyrie Irving (knee) said "I'm not sure at this point" of his status for Game 2. He says this injury feels different.

https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/606676217287221248
Man that is so shitty to hear. I know it isn't a guarantee but if he is that hurt it really dampens the series and more importantly sucks for a guy that had a career season to see it end like this.

Irving had me eating a lot of crow this season.

That shit isn't fair. It's really not. I know injuries are one of the risks of playing sports, but damn yo. It really sucks to see people have to go through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom