• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Poor Kyrie. When he heals and gets better, unlike Bron, he'll still be a Cav.

Waste of a body on a dumb franchise.

I blame Lebron, he doesnt leave Cle the first time, they dont get the #1 pick and he doesnt get stuck there.

DJ88

Damn ESPN just played that footage of Irving walking down the tunnel with the audio. Irving yelling "FUCK!" as he made his way in. :(

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Kerr did was I was yelling at thibs to do during the Bulls v cavs series. DO NOT DOUBLE LEBRON. Let him score 40+ it's the damn 3's from support guys that kill you every time.

I don't understand why a coach would double Lebron when the guy is sorrounded by shooters. Must be a pride thing. "Let the other guys beat you" well idiots, they do, everytime!

Trey

Blastroid muscle my dude?

250px-009Blastoise.png

neptunes

If Love and Kyrie were healthy, nobody would have thought of the wiggins trade.

Now people are suggesting a rookie to be the difference maker?

The trade was and still is a good idea

Trey

If Love and Kyrie were healthy, nobody would have thought of wiggins.

Hindsight is 20/20, and even then, it's no guarantee the cavs make the finals with Wiggins instead of love.

Kerr did was I was yelling at thibs to do during the Bulls v cavs series. DO NOT DOUBLE LEBRON. Let him score 40+ it's the damn 3's from support guys that kill you every time.

I don't understand why a coach would double Lebron when the guy is sorrounded by shooters. Must be a pride thing. "Let the other guys beat you" well idiots, they do, everytime!
That alone proves that Kerr isn't just some lucked out coach who's only deriving benefit from a good team. He is making good adjustments, and I said early on he needs to copy Pop's playbook and dare LeBron to play iso jumper all game. Even if he does drop points like he did tonight, as long as the other shooters are out of it the plan is a success.

If Love and Kyrie were healthy, nobody would have thought of the wiggins trade.

The trade was and still is a good idea

You wait one fucking year and have all 3, via FA. LeBron was telling people in SI to be patient...look in the mirror, pal.

TTG

Lebron should've at least taken a contested shot in OT.. Strange to pass it out on every play when no one on your squad is hitting

Yea, he switched it up for whatever reason. 37 going into OT, didn't take a shot that mattered and they didn't score until the game was over. Nothing changed, it was still Iggy out there. If I didn't know any better I would say he looked at his stat sheet and wanted no part of putting up 40 shots in a game. Obviously deflating seeing Kyrie go out, maybe that change knocked him off his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom