• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkman M

makes me wonder how Dray would look on any number of teams in the league and how much of his play is being a part of this team/system. Like would it be shocking if he signed a max deal with, say, Detroit and then immediately became one of the worst contracts in the league?

Who in their right mind pay him a max contract? In my opinion he is most definitely a product of his team, plays great defense, but by no means worth a max contract anywhere.

reKon

Banned
JR continues to play like ass. Clay thinks this is going to be a 37 point quarter for him... when it's not. Almost everyone is playing poor lol

Who in their right mind pay him a max contract? In my opinion he is most definitely a product of his team, plays great defense, but by no means worth a max contract anywhere.

The thought process is that with the cap going up in a year or two a current max won't be a true max, but more of a "mini max" which is why teams will be more willing to throw that kind of money at guys like Draymond Green. The offseason is going to be very interesting. Makes me wonder if 2nd tier players are going to get paid while the major players sign 1 year opt outs, or if most teams are just going to hold on to their cap space.

JR continues to play like ass. Clay thinks this is going to be a 37 point quarter for him... when it's not. Almost everyone is playing poor lol

masta phil played yall
grinch-icon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom