• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes me wonder how Dray would look on any number of teams in the league and how much of his play is being a part of this team/system. Like would it be shocking if he signed a max deal with, say, Detroit and then immediately became one of the worst contracts in the league?

No, because Stan Van Gundy would know how to use him.

Have you ever posted in any sports-GAF thread prior to this week?

Not like they shouldn't be, half of Cleveland's shot attempts in this game are going to come from a tired LeBron and JR goddamn Smith
I know they had the drive, the fumble , the decision just trying to remember if they have won anything at all ?

Tom Penny

I don't know what GS's deal is. They have at least two more gears. They are underachieving big time on offense so far in the series. Their defense has been fine.

I know they had the drive, the fumble , the decision just trying to remember if they have won anything at all ?

yeah, we get it, Elway's Broncos got lucky as shit in one game and LeBron James was smart enough to realize Danny Ferry was a shit GM until he went to a somehow even more depressing city

As close as the game is, still gonna watch Thrones over this lol

LeJon Snow
rejoice.png

Golden State is turning it over more than Jeremy Lin.

Blatt might as well give Miller some spin, they're hardly getting any offense from anybody other than Lebron.

Eeek! At work so can't catch the game, but doesn't Mike Miller has some range to him on the outside? I get Marion and definitely Perkins but Mike is a little more useful than both of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom