• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
how you cav fans doing?
grinch-icon.png

facelike

So as a noob basketball watcher, Golden state have been for a while a top tier team?

Only good the last couple years. Before that, we had an occasional single year good season but mostly bad. I can think that there has been maybe 7 total "good" seasons in the last 39 years and I think that's pushing it. New owners picked it up a few years back and these are the results.

Blatts strategy was to ISO even more with shittier players this game.

It's actually effective against the Warriors D. It slows them down and doesn't allow for passing mistakes that lead to fast breaks. It's not a lack of creativity, it's done to reduce and or eliminate their ability to more easily get into the transition.

Plus, who the hell is he supposed to pass it to?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
1-6, that won't continue, but this really just shows the difference in teams.

makes me wonder how Dray would look on any number of teams in the league and how much of his play is being a part of this team/system. Like would it be shocking if he signed a max deal with, say, Detroit and then immediately became one of the worst contracts in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom