• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Now comes the ref whining. Gibson shoved Delly by the head, kicked him, and shoved JR. He's not innocent. Should Delly have gotten a T or a F1? Yeah.

Gibson shouldn't have been thrown out, in my opinion, and both should have gotten Ts. That said, Cleveland winning this have won't be because of referee fuckery. It'll be because Cleveland had more players step up and make plays.

Kacar

Delly should of gotten a T.

All Gibson had to do was look at the ref and tell him to look at what this dude is doing to me.

You sir have been Tom Penny'd.
78146-Jesse-Pinkman-he-cant-keep-get-MlXe.gif

effzee

Gibson shouldn't have been thrown out, in my opinion, and both should have gotten Ts. That said, Cleveland winning this have won't be because of referee fuckery. It'll be because Cleveland had more players step up and make plays.

Now comes the ref whining. Gibson shoved Delly by the head, kicked him, and shoved JR. He's not innocent. Should Delly have gotten a T or a F1? Yeah.

No you see the Bulls had this game if it wasn't for those pesky refs! They always call fouls in favor of whatever team Lebron is on. They get their orders from Stern and now Silver to keep big market cities like Spurs, OKC, Cleveland and Miami in the finals. Pretty sure illuminati is somehow involved too.

SamuraiX-

Joey Crawford is a disgusting piece of shit. I hope gets run over by a semi on his way home tonight.

Motherfucker has been ruining the NBA for 40 fucking years now.

effzee

Hey man what did you do with your heat lebron uniform?

I'm a Sixers fan and always have been. Don't have much to root for except for the longest tank game ever.

Only end up rooting for a Lebron team in the playoffs because of the bitching, crying, complaining, and moaning by fans like you.

What's your team again?

I'm a Sixers fan and always have been. Don't have much to root for except for the longest tank game ever.

Only end up rooting for a Lebron team in the playoffs because of the bitching, crying, complaining, and moaning by fans like you.

What's your team again?

lol bitching and crying? You mean like that 2 week tantrum you threw after the Heat lost in the finals last year? You're the worst kind of bandwagon fan there is, rooting for Lebron every single year because philly sports is trash.

But by all means continue front running while the refs call games for the cavs.

Top Bottom