• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

effzee

lol bitching and crying? You mean like that 2 week tantrum you threw after the Heat lost in the finals last year? You're the worst kind of bandwagon fan there is, rooting for Lebron every single year because philly sports is trash.

But by all means continue front running while the refs call games for the cavs.

This is rich. Go back and point out where I threw a tantrum.

About what? The refs? The NBA? Some supposed conspiracy?

Only thing I ever argued against was people like you create new reasons to shit on Lebron every season. Oh cause he went to Miami, oh cause the refs, oh cause this or that. Jordan would have done this way.

Spurs won fair and square I don't think I ever complained about them in anyway. And what 2 week tantrum?

Its the playoffs. Sixers aren't in it. Why don't you tell me who I should root for.

No you are the worst kind of fan. Cry complain and be sad all the time about Lebron this or Lebron that.

What team you root for again?

Two Words

Why does Chicago always take so long to get a shot off? Set some screens, get a shooter some breathing space, then hope for the best.

Why does Chicago always take so long to get a shot off? Set some screens, get a shooter some breathing space, then hope for the best.

They've done it all year, wasting at least 5 seconds at the top of the key doing absolutely nothing.

I would guess they lead the league in the shotclock running down.

effzee

Wow, what a game. Cavs fucked up so bad in the 4th though to let the Bulls back.

Wrap in up in Chicago Thursday!

We all know Bulls are going to win game 6 to set up a great game 7. Or at least I hope. This is the ECF.

Wiz or Hawks don't stand a chance against the Cavs or Bulls.

SamuraiX-

smfh Butler padding his shooting percentage

If Pau doesn't play in Game 6, he is forever a no heart bitch.

He has been Roy Hibbert bad! That is the worst insult I can say for a NBA big man.

I look forward to the year 2025 where the NBA big man has gone extinct and replaced by a bunch Draymond Greens.

Top Bottom