• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Unfortunately I have to listen to more Lebron owns the Bulls garbage even though he struggles against them more any other team. Role players turning into superstars this series did the Bulls in. Not Lebron.

Are Gasol and Rose hurt? Why aren't they playing? I havnt heard anything from the announcers and only saw DRose riding an exercise bike once...

The Bulls inability to defend the 3 is killing them.
Mystifying why they keep trapping the ball handler on those high pick and rolls, and then fail to get back on the 3 pt shooter.
Bulls should've geared their defense to stay at home on the 3 pt shooters.
If Lebron gets 40-50 pts on 2s....so be it.
Death is giving the Cavs all those 3s.

Unfortunately I have to listen to more Lebron owns the Bulls garbage even though he struggles against them more any other team. Role players turning into superstars this series did the Bulls in. Not Lebron.

No, stars letting role players do whatever they want like they have all the games in the world to play did them in.

Two Words

At this point, Thibs should call atone out to book a flight to New Orleans. Maybe he can beat the summer prices if he buys right now.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The Bulls should be ashamed of themselves... The Cavs are down 2 stars and you still let them give you the dick? And in your house no less?

Jesus.

J2 Cool

Really Rose is back on the floor at 7 minutes? Thibs rolls out Brooks to start the quarter like its fucking regular season. Joke. Utter joke.

Bulls won't beat Lebron ever after this embarassment. His confidence will never waver again

Top Bottom