• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

No KLove, gimpy Kyrie, no JR for games 1 and 2, Rose actually healthy.

What the fuck?

Outside of a 50% Noah, this was the Bulls best chance by far to beat Lebron in the playoffs.

They might not ever get a better chance.

You figure Love opts back in next year, Kyrie probably healthy next spring, Cavs will be more gelled, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit rough times as a Bulls fan.

J2 Cool

Trots Brooks out there for 5min of the quarter, jimmy/snell/Rose finally a lineup in final 4 minutes, our most athletic lineup. What a shit push at closing any gap.

Brandon Haywood tho
mjcry1.png

Redd

....I really thought the Bulls were going to force a game 7. Love is out and Kyrie hurting. I just don't get it.

dream

C'mon Bron Bron. You just crushed these scrubs. Stop talking about your "defensive principles" and playing "Cavaliers basketball" and talk some shit.

The Bulls just aren't a very good team and are poorly coached, I'm not sure why people are so surprised by this just now in the 4th quarter of Game 6?

dream

I'd love to see Thibs come to the Clips. We know now that he is a dreadful head coach, but the man has a great defensive mindset, and I think he and Doc could recapture their magic together.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
I apologize for saying the Bulls would destory the Warriors. I'll go cry in the fetal position now....................................
CsL1W.png
mjcry1.png

Doug Collins is so delusional. Bulls organization fired you, they fired Phil Jackson even when he won a championship. What makes Thibs safe? Jerry Reinsdorf, ownership and management has no problem with change in his organization. and won't hesitate to make change happen.

Mxrz

I want to say the Clippers aren't that good. But after what we just watched, the bar is pretty damn low right now.

dream

Steve Nash strikes me as the kind of guy who would take a head coach position, then have his assistants coach the game while he skypes in.

dream

Way to work our defensive principles, boys! Defense leads to offense. Active hands on the steal, active feet on the break.

Top Bottom