• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

dream

I think everyone on the court and sidelines, including Doc and McHale, are better basketball players than Harden.

dream

The good thing is, with Dwight and Harden both having technicals, it will be much easier for them to quit on their team once they get tired of being embarrassed.

Mxrz

Its crazy how much worse Howard has been since leaving Orlando. He's had flashes here and there, but he's almost a different player.

Do official replay reviews work differently in the playoffs than the regular season on out of bounds calls? I thought that officials could review it if it's a call within the last two minutes of the qtr without a timeout being called.

dream

Its crazy how much worse Howard has been since leaving Orlando. He's had flashes here and there, but he's almost a different player.

I'm wondering if Dwight was ever really that good, or were we all just fooled because he dunked wearing a Superman cape.

Top Bottom