• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

dream

Yeah I'll never forget the 09 ECF against the Cavs that guy was a beast. He was probably elite back then.

In the same way that Coach Sloan and Deron Williams made Carlos Boozer look like a superstar, I suspect that Coach Van Gundy and Jameer Nelson made Dwight look better than he really is.

Mxrz

I'm wondering if Dwight was ever really that good, or were we all just fooled because he dunked wearing a Superman cape.

He was dominate on defense. Teams changed how they played and all that. Offense was always spotty, and became worse once he started thinking he should be taking jumpers. He basically carried a bunch of streaky 3pt shooters to 59 win seasons.

random25

I'm wondering if Dwight was ever really that good, or were we all just fooled because he dunked wearing a Superman cape.

Dwight is pretty good, especially on defense. He just never improved his offense, plus his injury made it even worse for him. If only he has legit post moves.

LEt's go Rockets. I still believe.
Clutch City!

Robert+Horry+2011+ESPY+Awards+Arrivals+QGFBNGyLCqJl.jpg

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I'd just like to comment that Howard is a very average player at this point. Good hops but mentally slow (ok, he plays stupid) and doesn't move that well. I'd rather have Jordan (this from a dubs fan).

Mxrz

Dwight bricking FTs. Reddick and Barnes airballing 3s. Just like old times.

'Cept J smoove making all his shots.

Top Bottom