• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

RIP in Peace Clippers. Had their chance game 6, and well, ya know ;p

As for the Rockets, their prize is getting destroyed by the Warriors in 5 games.

Redd

Rockets can't slow their game like they got this. That's how the Clippers lost a game in the fourth. Keep the foot on the gas and finish strong.

Mxrz

Not putting money on it, but I'll take the Rockets over GSW. Grizz hurt them, and Josh Smith/Dwight can feast inside. Curry going to have to make all the 3s.

Well, moreso than this Clippers team anyway.

Rockets are the one west team that the Cavs would probably be favored against so watch them beat GS now.

Rockets frontcourt depth would terrorize the Cavs. Mosgov always comes up small in games against Howard.

Edit: told you guys Rockets championship veterans would step up and hit 3s.

Redd

Not putting money on it, but I'll take the Rockets over GSW. Grizz hurt them, and Josh Smith/Dwight can feast inside. Curry going to have to make all the 3s.

If you were betting money I would take that bet.

Nah, I would say Warriors definitely have the advantage, but after this series I won't abandon this team.

I'm sticking with them for the rest of this ride

Top Bottom