• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Rockets are the one west team that the Cavs would probably be favored against so watch them beat GS now.
8b18a35cbd8d5452717fbc4c77f9eb98_crop_north.jpg
The call has been made.

Clippers are softer than baby shit and it says a lot about Doc and CP3 that they are. Bunch of pretenders.

They are letting the one dimensional as hell Rockets win 3 playoff games in a row. AND not putting up any fight. Only person out there playing like there is no tomorrow is CP3 AND they and we just watched Chicago do the same damn thing.

^^^

That's angst in them eyebrows there. The weight of an entire season is on that one brow.

Rockets are the one west team that the Cavs would probably be favored against so watch them beat GS now.

Crazy stuff happens in basketball I guess, but I think Curry would have to die or something for the Rockets to have a shot. They could choke, but that team is silly good.

Not putting money on it, but I'll take the Rockets over GSW. Grizz hurt them, and Josh Smith/Dwight can feast inside. Curry going to have to make all the 3s.

Well, moreso than this Clippers team anyway.

They've been amazing the last game and a half, but it's hard for me to forget how god awful the Rockets looked defensively for most of this series and not think that the Warriors offense isn't going to just tear them a new asshole. It could just be possible that GS was just on another level than everyone else in the West this year. Would not be surprised if the ECF is more competitive than the WCF.

Top Bottom