• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Fjordson

Problem with Harden is he always looks like he's getting fouled, when it's only true maybe half the time. So refs have to pick and choose when they give it to him.

Not sure how many they've actually missed tonight, though. A few of his drives where he extended his arms out before losing the ball were definitely not fouls.

He averaged over 10 FT a game last series. That's more than anyone outside of DJ and Howard only due to hack strategies. How is that fuck all?

Rockets fans think he should 15 points a game of legit free throws. If he dosn't get them then they say fouls aren't being called. If he does get them they say he's just using the rules effectively.

You gotta love the fight in Houston. This team has some serious spirit in them, no wonder they beat the Clippers.

Warriors are too stupid good, though. Playing like shit suddenly they go batshit crazy and play a different kind of basketball. Should be a lovely series.

HabeeNo

knicks need to draft kagami

Kagami would be a promising rookie, fail the following years as a Knick, and as soon as he went to another team, he'll go like

PMF7b3h.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't understand why this happens so often in the NBA, I think it's hilarious. II mean I've made that statement a thousand times over the years, but it never ceases to amaze me how many people bitch about bad calls, when we have cameras EVERYWHERE all over you. It was the clearest foul I've seen all night.

Curry is the best catch and release shooter I've ever seen.
He's just magnificent.

Still great off the dribble but when straight off the pass he is a miraculous shooter

I don't understand why this happens so often in the NBA, I think it's hilarious. II mean I've made that statement a thousand times over the years, but it never ceases to amaze me how many people bitch about bad calls, when we have cameras EVERYWHERE all over you. It was the clearest foul I've seen all night.

The fans were pretty quiet on the replay.

dream

Good, hack the shit out of these fucks. Especially young Capella. This will destroy his confidence and stunt his growth as a player.

Top Bottom