• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Harden trying to draw a foul on a pass. My god. I think we have an answer for the "What is a fuckboy?" thread.
Well, Thompson did hit him on the wrist. Still, I like this Capela kid. He's given good minutes off the bench in the Clippers series and he's earned his pt.

My friend just texted me

"James Harden has to be most complete SG I've ever seen. Easily can be a 27-7-7 guy."

"Than he said I didn't say he's better than MJ, Kobe, Wade, Drexler"

I can't believe the dumbass said that. Most complete SG?!?!, he knows basketball he isn't a casual LOL.

My friend just texted me

"James Harden has to be most complete SG I've ever seen. Easily can be a 27-7-7 guy."

I can't believe the dumbass said that. Most complete SG?!?!, he knows basketball he isn't a casual LOL.

He's pretty good, dude. 2nd in MVP voting. Come on now.

My friend just texted me

harden is too ref dependent, thats why he has the few problems that he has in the playoffs. That and defense.

Top Bottom