• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Redd

At least Golden State didn't roll over like the Rockets did in game three. Fought them to the last few minutes evem cutting it to 6.

random25

No sweep in the WCF. Glad to see the Rockets at least not conceding in this game. GS homecourt is one big hurdle to overcome, but let's see if they can push their chances some more.

RedAssedApe

Banned
damnit...had my broom all ready. really poor first quarter but at least they battled and made it tighter than the laugher it looked like this was going to be.

hope this means klay is breaking out of the slump. haven't seen much splash bros this series until tonight combined 12/26 from three.

dream

I think it's really a testament to how good GSW is for them to be able to give up a game just so they can win the series at home.

I don't know about that....

ntnL2Cc.jpg

Could you imagine if the Rox somehow push this to 7 and make history???!???!??

They would be known as the Goku of the NBA, you beat em to near death and they come back stronger than ever.

RoKKeR

Crazy crazy game. Honestly pretty impressed that GS was close-ish (within 7) near the end of the game after the Rockets just rained in 3's, but good on Houston for showing up and grinding it out.

Think GS will close out next game but that was quite the game to watch.

Fjordson

hortford isn't suspended though?
It wouldn't be for the flagrant 2 alone. You get a certain number of flagrant points in a single post season. Dwight had a few against LAC, so if it's upgraded to a flagrant 2 he would hit the limit for a one game suspension.

RedAssedApe

Banned
It wouldn't be for the flagrant 2 alone. You get a certain number of flagrant points in a single post season. Dwight had a few against LAC, so if it's upgraded to a flagrant 2 he would hit the limit for a one game suspension.

ah...figure baby dwight would have more flagrants under his belt lol

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Yeah, I'm confident it will be upgraded. He back handed him with a closed fist to the head. If that's not a flagrant 2 then what is?

lol, I'm saying you're wrong for saying they are cheaters. If they are cheaters then so are your precious Rockets unless you forgot a guy named Deandre Jordan.

Hacking is bullshit, period. It's bullshit when the Rockets do it, it's bullshit when the Warrior's do it, and it was bullshit when they were hacking Jordan. It's an illegitimate use of fouls and truly sad to see players literally running toward a random player to foul him, no matter who's fouling who. It slows the game to a crawl and is just bs basketball.

And yeah, nice try. They're not "my precious Rockets", they've been garbage this series and don't really care if they go. I'm sure you've bitched at the Rockets hacking "your precious Warriors", but are quick to "not care" when it's the other way around.

Smith needs to practice his damn FTs too.

You guys are missing actually awesome playoffs over in the NHL. Ducks and Blackhawks going to OT for the third time this series, with the series tied 2-2. Blackhawks just tied it with one of the most improbable goals I've seen with 40 seconds left.

Even if we lose next game, I'm glad Harden had this crazy game just so that I wouldn't hear that nonsense of people thinking the second best player in the league is crap or something again for the whole off season. Good game by the rockets. 4-0 in elimination games. Let's steal one in Oracle now. One game at a time.

Honestly, this performance deserves more praise than Lebron last night. It was insanely efficient.

When is your hard on for Lebron going to get flaccid? We get it, Lebron shit in your cereal, at least pretend that you're somewhat okay with it, damn.

The Lebron hate is sickening because it still has no substance.

Flash flood warning for another hour and 45 minutes...those folks are going to be in the Toyota Center for a while.

dream, noooooooooooooo....

Fjordson

Even if we lose next game, I'm glad Harden had this crazy game just so that I wouldn't hear that nonsense of people thinking the second best player in the league is crap or something again for the whole off season. Good game by the rockets. 4-0 in elimination games. Let's steal one in Oracle now. One game at a time.
Harden the second best player in the league? Hmm...

Honestly, this performance deserves more praise than Lebron last night. It was insanely efficient.

Yea, ppl give Harden a lot of shit for driving to the basket and throwing his arms in the air trying to draw fouls. But he can make some incredibly tough shots off the dribble and driving to the rim. 45 pts off of 22 shots..........

It's so weird to see a player go -20 in the differential one game, and +20 the next.

Second best player on the court maybe. Second best in the league? Nah.

Remember that Barkley quote on Drexler trying to beat MJ? "Clyde was trying to play like it was Game 7 against Michael, and that's probably not a good idea. When Michael is driving his kids to school, he thinks it's Game 7"

I think that's why Kerr went all in on this game instead of conceding. I'm okay with that.

It does kind of remind me of D.Wade how Harden can look disinterested and have a shitty game and come back and dominate the next one........

Top Bottom