• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's got Georgia St. beating Baylor?
KuGsj.gif

I did not but I had Xavier beating then in the next round.

spyder_ur

The March Madness streaming service is so impressive. Was a real game-changer when they launched it a few years back. So nice to be able to have all these on your computer.

JNA

Banned
Maybe for final four, but Utah has a elite 8 in them if goes right. They play Arizona pretty hard, so its not like they are Iowa St.

When I was thinking straight, I did have Utah beating Duke because I think Duke is a little overrated this year, but damn...

I guess I would be pretty far ahead if Utah actually does make it. That would be something! XD

When I was thinking straight, I did have Utah beating Duke because I think Duke is a little overrated this year, but damn...

I guess I would be pretty far ahead if Utah actually does make it. That would be something! XD

Utah did make the Final Four in 1998, so you never know. Of course, Andre Miller and Keith Van Horn aren't walking onto that court either, lol.

mreddie

At Buffalo Wild WIngs, Tucson is going nuts right now and I'm like...

"This jerk chicken is really good and ohh Avengers trailer!"

Also, my bracket is busted already. Damn UAB.

At Buffalo Wild WIngs, Tucson is going nuts right now and I'm like...

"This jerk chicken is really good and ohh Avengers trailer!"

Also, my bracket is busted already. Damn UAB.

Arizona is playing a SWAC team that should be a 16 seed. I can't even remember the last time a SWAC team was higher than a 16 seed

JNA

Banned
Baylor...what in the giant fuck? I changed the channel when they up 10 with 2 something minutes left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom