• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
6ac07840-2651-4fb0-80cd-9f65bab9a36f-300x199.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
LOL at Baylor and Iowa St. Jared Haase is off the UNC Christmas card list for doing Duke a favor. Thanks Jared!

Big12 outchea losing.

Ricky B about to make it 3 in a row.

Also, I've adopted UCLA as my second team. The lols of this team that shouldn't have made the tournament making a run would be too much.

JNA

Banned
That's probably one of the greatest comebacks ever. I literally changed the channel when it was 2 something minutes left and Baylor were up by 10.

Wow.

hydruxo

My bracket is screwed but I don't give a shit. There's nothing I love more than seeing big upsets. This is why College basketball is the best.

Now stop putting so many damn Big XII teams in the tournament. Outside of Kansas, they almost never live up to their billing.

Fuck my bracket. I'm just happy my alma mater won.

JNA

Banned
Can somebody gif the coach's reaction? Especially when he fell on the floor after his son made the 3?

Surge

So to recap the day so far

Had Iowa St. going to the final - lost

Had Baylor going to the Sweet 16 - lost

Just rooting for all upsets now.

JNA

Banned
The coach must be living the father dream right now.

Down by 10 with 2 and something minutes left in the game, his son scores 12 of the last 13 points including a crazy game winning 3.

I would probably crying waterfalls if I were him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom