• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that not a charge?

Refs like to use charge/block calls to make up for previous bad calls.

See the blocking foul on Kaminsky against UK after the shot clock violation fiasco. They basically gave us that one to make up for it. It was an obvious charge.

A lot of UK fans like to pretend we should have been awarded all the points we lost off bad calls. It has been hard to read the butthurt statuses on my FB these past couple of days. People can't just admit we choked. They want to blame the refs and it pisses me off. Just give the Badgers credit. They outplayed us amidst terrible officiating and we choked. We choked hard.

Refs like to use charge/block calls to make up for previous bad calls.

See the blocking foul on Kaminsky against UK after the shot clock violation fiasco. They basically gave us that one to make up for it. It was an obvious charge.

A lot of UK fans like to pretend we should have been awarded all the points we lost off bad calls. It has been hard to read the butthurt statuses on my FB these past couple of days. People can't just admit we choked. They want to blame the refs and it pisses me off. Just give the Badgers credit. They outplayed us amidst terrible officiating and we choked. We choked hard.

I don't think you guys choked, I think you just got beat by the better team.

I like this Allen kid. Great heart and scrappy as they come. I think he needs to move up on the big board. I got em going top 5 right now. Could be #1 if he keeps this up.

Kind of funny how the B1G football and basketball seasons have ended. A B1G team makes the final 4 and has to take on the mighty SECSECSEC team that cant be stopped and was told didnt have a chance vs. Win that game then take on a team who is not as good but still good in the champ game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom