• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

shem935

Banned
Love that indecision refs on an obvious duke ball. I'm gonna signal Wisky ball and then when the duke players point the other way the ball goes that way.

Jarate

Banned
If anyone here thinks that Kaminsky is better than Okafor needs to resist their notion of basketball.
Kaminsky won the player of the year this year bro

Okafor has way more talent, but Kaminsky is incredibly well devloped and is a great scorer

Boof

Kaminsky won the player of the year this year bro

Okafor has way more talent, but Kaminsky is incredibly well devloped and is a great scorer

I would hope so after 4 years.... Okafor is twice the player being a freshmen than Kaminsky is after 4 years a senior....

Gorillaz

I feel like there are times Wisc could just go to the paint and score instead of spending 30 seconds to setup a play that will do the same thing. Like they overthink it at times.

Sulik2

I feel like there are times Wisc could just go to the paint and score instead of spending 30 seconds to setup a play that will do the same thing. Like they overthink it at times.

Shorten the game you have lead. Take all the time off and Duke can't out rebound them.

Talon

I feel like this is a pretty weak draft class. None of the top players really strike me as future NBA contributors.
You haven't been watching.

Okafor, Winslow, Karl Anthony-Towns, and D'Angelo Russell will be contributors right away. Okafor is ridiculously skilled offensively. Winslow is very intriguing - there are times when he looks like a monster and when he looks ordinary. Karl Anthony-Towns is a pretty special offensive player in the style of LMA - he just wasn't used at Kentucky on the perimeter Think his ceiling is the highest of that group. And Russell's the best guard in this class outside of Mudiay - who played overseas.

WCS is a stud athlete, but we'll see if he can contribute enough on the other side of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom