• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two games in a row where a bad call changes the momentum and leads to a team losing.

Way to go final four refs. Duke enjoy your win but just know you are going to hear you didn't deserve it.

Bessy67

Really disappointing that the refs really took over this entire tournament. Bad officiating had a huge impact in so many games.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
it's funny to me that just last night i watched that 30/30 latener film and in it they showed multiple situations where duke gets rewarded with shitty calls..

and here we are...

Jarate

Banned
Refs are the only thing in the NCAA that needs to be fixed. Someone needs to tLk about how bad the refs have been all throughout the tournament

Zukkoyaki

Wisconsin desperately needed to play with some urgency. I respect playing methodically and looking for the best shot possible, but damn guys, you have two minutes left in the national championship and you're within one possession. Play like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom