• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happier about this game if it weren't for the few charges that Winslow got away with earlier. I don't have a dog in this fight though.

Jarate

Banned
Fucking 6 point swing right there

Wow that was ass, they fucking reviewed it and still fucker up

How does that even happen

Great game, shame this god awful officiating has gotten in the way :/ How does the selection process from the championship game work, is this really the best they have?

God I want to believe but damn.

NCAA needs to do something about officiating and now. I wish there was more we could do as fans to put a stop to this mockery ruining the game we all want to love.

Bessy67

It's really sad how terrible the officiating has been throughout this entire tournament. The NCAA needs to clean house.

Zukkoyaki

Terrible call which EVERYONE including the commentators saw was wrong which lead to the dagger. I love basketball but it is by far the sport with the biggest dependence on refs.

Jopie

Didnt care who won, just didnt want the refs to decide the outcome. Oh well, maybe next year.

And refs just missed another call.

Sulik2

I love how even when it's a blatantly bad call, announcers are still afraid to say so.

*shows a replay with the Duke player's foot on the line*

"Looks like his foot might have been on the line there."

I would love to see a basketball announcer just say screw it and call the refs on their mistakes all game and not coddle them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom