• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
If zak Irvin and Walton develop Michigan will be nice.

Just need a mcgary type of player.

A McGary type isn't coming. Doyle can be pretty good I think but Mitch was special. Donnal is the one that worries me.

Zak has really improved his ballhanding, passing, and rebounding over the last 6 weeks or so. But yeah hopefully he carries that over into the Spring/Summer and continues.

A summer in the weight room should really help Dawkins, Rahkman, Chatman, and Wilson.

Duncan Robinson gives us a tall shooter at 6'8.

Walton and Spike just need to get healthy.

I think we're pretty good next year even without Levert. If he comes back we are VERY good.

Fjordson

The whole tournament has been overofficiated generally in my opinion. So many games where both teams are in the bonus halfway through the second half.

Maybe that's more a reflection of the general slowdown and grind going on in the college game these days. I think rules changes are in order, but probably a discussion for another time.
It's definitely a problem for college bball in general, not just the tourney. These past two years I haven't watched as much as I used to because the game is such a sloppy mess. The refs are seemingly over-matched every night, maybe by the sheer speed of the action, and the NCAA is in dire need of change to some of the more archaic rules that are still in practice.

A McGary type isn't coming. Doyle can be pretty good I think but Mitch was special. Donnal is the one that worries me.

Zak has really improved his ballhanding, passing, and rebounding over the last 6 weeks or so. But yeah hopefully he carries that over into the Spring/Summer and continues.

A summer in the weight room should really help Dawkins, Rahkman, Chatman, and Wilson.

Duncan Robinson gives us a tall shooter at 6'8.

Walton and Spike just need to get healthy.

I think we're pretty good next year even without Levert. If he comes back we are VERY good.
Hopefully Teske pans out when he comes in. 7' and still growing...

eznark

Banned
CAp6_uZVIAAyarW.jpg:large

laugh.gif

Cat Barber takes so many bad falls.

That scares me with a guy with his concussion history.

Also, this State-Nova game reminds me so much of the first State-Duke game.

Always amazes me how many silly and1s college kids give up.

You never want to hurt anyone out there, but if you're willing to foul someone to stop them from scoring, you better...you know...stop them from scoring.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Why do Villanova, Notre Dame and Gonzaga always choke like dogs every single year?

Add Duke to that list.

..but honestly it's because the tourney is tough. It's the end of the year, you play a lot of games in a quick succession. Everyone is gunning for you.

Hillyard big clutch 3.

"His name is cat barber and you can see why, cat quick"

Was expecting him to say he shaves cats. Could have said "he's shaving the hopes up the Wildcats."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom