• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Neither would May if the NCAA had the balls to take away a title when a school was found guilty of egregious cheating.

Doesn't change the fact the games happened. Banners ain't comin' down, I'm sure that eats you up.

Who cares right now about Sean May and UNC's team a decade ago?

It feels like Zona can score every time at the rim. But Wisconsin has started to hit some threes. Should be a real good finish.

Bowser

It feels like Zona can score every time at the rim. But Wisconsin has started to hit some threes. Should be a real good finish.

Elfforkusu apparently.

Also, I hate how the announcers say Wisconsin doesn't commit fouls. No, they do, they just don't get called for some reason. Reputation I suppose.

I just brought up the first UNC big man I could think of when a UNC fan was complaining about a big man getting away with BS!

Talon

I just brought up the first UNC big man I could think of when a UNC fan was complaining about a big man getting away with BS!
I mean, really, why would you go for Sean May when you could have said Hansbrough, and we would have all just had a good laugh?

spyder_ur

There is absolutely no reason for Arizona to have their big men taking long 2s. Wisconsin on the other hand getting open threes and layups. That was a big stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom