• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

inm8num2

Iowa St....please don't do this to me.

They'll pull through. Top seeds always get tested in the first round, possibly due to looking ahead and preparing for round of 32 matchups or the underdogs just being fired up and prepping well for them.

W1SSY

I think he always does, that it's his thing. Remember hearing about it during the Duke game.

Yea just found an article about it on SBNation and loks like he does it often.
CAeg9NMWAAAznrK.jpg

Wow, I stopped watching the ND game because I figured they had it won. But I was warned that they play no defense, so I shouldn't be surprised.

spyder_ur

The NCAA tournament is so freaking awesome. Can't wait until I'm off work and sitting at a bar around 8 with a beer just watching the results pour in.

Tawpgun

I'm a student at Northeastern. Lemme just say in my 4 years one thing has been constant. NU always blows it at the end.

spyder_ur

I can't stand how they call the round of 64 the "Second Round" on the scoresheet, banners, stanchions and such.

Noone is buying that, NCAA.

Fjordson

I can't stand how they call the round of 64 the "Second Round" on the scoresheet, banners, stanchions and such.

Noone is buying that, NCAA.
It's pretty dumb. Thankfully they're going back to the old names next year. Today = first round, followed by the second round, and so on.

Come on, NE was so fucking gun-shy on that final possession it was laughable. Gotta penetrate and dish, not linger on the arc for 30 seconds. Good win, Irish.

Yeah that is true but you can't tell me there wasn't a foul in there. Then as soon as they pried the ball loose and ND had it they decided to utilize the whistle for less contact than ND had been committing the last 10 seconds of that possession. It was bullshit if you ask me. Sure they missed a great opportunity with that wide open guy in the corner and executed like shit. Notre Dame probably deserved to win but there were several iffy calls that benefited ND throughout that game.

I'm okay with the result, I just want every team to get a fair chance and I felt cheated for them and their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom