• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Yo bless the NCAA for always thinking about money and allowing me to stream every single game in the tournament on my computer at work. Amazing.

W1SSY

Yahoo won't let me look at the bracket I filled out unless I load the neogaf group from the link in the OP. When I try and look at my brackets and groups it shows nothing otherwise. Also glad the madness has started, really looking forward to getting a couple upsets today.

ND is lucky they're only down 2. NE has bricked some 3's and had some close ones at the rim fall out. ND is not going to cover the -11.5. That's for sure.

MisterR

Never trust Mike Brey in the tournament and don't bet on teams that shoot tons of 3's and can't defend. ND is a bad bet on multiple fronts.

Xeroblade

UAB and Iowa St. is an entertaining game so far. Tourney already delivering (and making work go by quicker).

Lucky, I got an email at work today saying they are going to be monitoring the bandwidth, so now I am stuck looking at just the scores. assholes.

Lucky, I got an email at work today saying they are going to be monitoring the bandwidth, so now I am stuck looking at just the scores. assholes.

The office I work in has one apartment on the third floor that I just happen to rent out, so I am connected to my personal wifi connection! Monitor this biotches :)

kgtrep

I have them in my final four :lol

I think I've put them in my final four like 3 of the last 4 years. Always comes back to bite me.

Haha, I pitted them against UK to have a friendly fight with my best mate who went there. I think this is my punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom