• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Which again seems odd to me since he's a good coach, seems like he should be able to recruit some of the best.

Well, there's an element where some of the best talent wants to go to a school and jump to the NBA as soon as possible. Izzo wouldn't want those guys even if they were looking at MSU.

Jarate

Banned
Duke vs Gonzaga is a better matchup then duke/gonzaga vs Michigan state

Putting Villanovan and Virginia in the same bracket was a fucking joke

Hell Oklahoma was super overseeded as a 3 seed

Fjordson

Wish CBS had someone other than Grant Hill (especially on Duke games). Dude is turrible.

Weeeelll...

I get the impression that the... shall we say "recruiting budget"... isn't as high at MSU as it is at the blue bloods.
Whoa, a multi-school buying players conspiracy theory instead of just UK? Kinda refreshing to see actually.

Well, there's an element where some of the best talent wants to go to a school and jump to the NBA as soon as possible. Izzo wouldn't want those guys even if they were looking at MSU.

That's a big part of it. Since Magic left early in '79 MSU has only had 5 players leave school early. Even future NBA players tend to stick around. The other part is Izzo refusing to do certain things necessary to land the bigtime one & dones.

I don't watch much college basketball but yeah it does seem like he doesn't care much for those one and done guys.

Weeeelll...

I get the impression that the... shall we say "recruiting budget"... isn't as high at MSU as it is at the blue bloods.

lol but I see what you're saying.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Duke needs to burn all of its shoes. All of them. The ankle injuries never end.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Does Coach K even age

causs1ducaa-soo.jpg

I assume they are the people who put the videos for film study together.

EDIT: Well well that would be that actual video director I guess. Adam probably just hangs out with that guy.
yeah, he's gotta be subservient in some way; :yeshrug sounds like a chill gig, I'd def look for a job like that if I had millions in my savings account from years spent in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom