• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owensboro

You all do understand if you charge the lane to pull people from the outside, pass the ball, and run over you man, that it's a charge, right? He was out of control and ran over Harrison.

devilhawk

That charge call. I mean just lol.

You all do understand if you charge the lane to pull people from the outside, pass the ball, and run over you man, that it's a charge, right? He was out of control and ran over Harrison.
Just stop. You can't defend that call. Harrison wasn't even close to set. Not even close lol.

All you people bitching about the announcers turn to TBS. Every game in the final four has a dedicated channel for each team playing for bias announcers. Ffs. Read your tvs and stop shitting up the thread.

Edit: im on edge. So im sorry if I sound like an asshole.

He was in the air by the time Harrison was set. Also, Harrison moved into the contact.

Also, it was away from the play.

nillapuddin

And he left his feet.

For fucks sake.
There are 3 broadcasts, wake the fuck up.

Do you not notice the giant logo in the corner and constantly calling it the Kentucky team stream

JCizzle

All you people bitching about the announcers turn to TBS. Every game in the final four has a dedicated channel for each team playing for bias announcers. Ffs. Read your tvs and stop shitting up the thread.

Edit: im on edge. So im sorry if I sound like an asshole.

Jim nantz + company have never been known to pick sides. Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom