• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaYotiX

Banned
Kentucky shoots what, 60% and it's a tie game? I'll take it!

Agree, Badgers need to come out hot next half like they have done most of the year. I would like a blow out just to I can be relaxed but I feel like its going to come down to the last possession.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yeah I've said it numerous times. Whoever wins this game will win on Monday. Barring some miracalous shit.

You realize that Duke already beat Wisconsin at Kohl this year.

I forget how the rest of the teams have gotten better over the year, but somehow Duke has not.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
lol Duke fans playing the disrespected underdog card. Now I've seen everything.

To be fair, I don't think anyone who's paying attention would think its out of the realm of possibility for Duke to win monday. Its all about match ups, who gets hot and how the game is called. Would it really surprise anyone if Duke, UK or Wiscy won Monday? Not me, but Duke is playing as well know if not better than they were earlier in the year.

You realize that Duke already beat Wisconsin at Kohl this year.

I forget how the rest of the teams have gotten better over the year, but somehow Duke has not.

As far as UK goes I feel like we matchup very well against you all. On the other side I just want Wiscy to beat you all so we look better in the end. Nothing personal, you're just a Duke fan. Here's hoping we get to play on Monday and one of us gets what we want. Grats on making it to the championship.

I'm proud of UK regardless of how this season ends. As long it isn't some controversial bullshit dictated by the refs at the end I will be satisfied.

Yeah but Duke lost to Miami in January or some shit.

They surely can't win it all after that.

You right, they should head back to Durham.

I think he was being sarcastic.

To be fair, I don't think anyone who's paying attention would think its out of the realm of possibility for Duke to win monday. Its all about match ups, who gets hot and how the game is called. Would it really surprise anyone if Duke, UK or Wiscy won Monday? Not me, but Duke is playing as well know if not better than they were earlier in the year.

Duke definitely has a shot on Monday night.

Fjordson

Duke is playing better for sure. Their defense was awful for a top 5 team during the season, but it seems like they've shored that up.

bachikarn

When I saw Wisc up 9, I was like no way KY is going to actually do their normal voodoo against a really good team. But then they did.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So let me ask the UK fans this, just for fun. If it is Duke/UK and Duke pulls it out in the end, do they replace L'ville as your most hated team?

Also, if UK wins, do you think Calipari turns his sights to the NBA in the near future? There wouldn't be anything left for him to accomplish on the college level.

Gorillaz

The offensive rebounds of Wisconsin are probably going to be there edge in this half. If they convert as well as they have been its going to be a problem for Kentucky

Kevtones

Interestingly, Buffalo did what neither Wisconsin nor Kentucky could do.

They lead both Wisconsin and Kentucky at halftime.

So let me ask the UK fans this, just for fun. If it is Duke/UK and Duke pulls it out in the end, do they replace L'ville as your most hated team?

Also, if UK wins, do you think Calipari turns his sights to the NBA in the near future? There wouldn't be anything left for him to accomplish on the college level.

Duke is already my most hated team. Them and tOSU.

And yes I think Cal will.

Fjordson

To your question, not for me. I honestly don't hate Duke.

As for Cal, definitely a chance he goes to the pros.

Kalnos

Banned

I think UK fans hate Laettner being a douche and the media playing the shot every 10 minutes in March more than Duke tbh. The 98 comeback was the revenge most people needed to stop caring. My dad went to UK in 78 when Duke lost the title to them and I think IU was a much bigger rival to him since he actually regularly interacted with their fans. Louisville is the 'rival' team for younger fans.

Could definitely see Cal leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom