• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt this was your intention, but I had no idea that was a thing in Australia and am now fascinated.

Part intentional. I'm confident that nobody in North America would know about Gallipoli or the recent exploitation of it by media and corporations to shift profits. But I'm really happy that you find it interesting. Thanks.

anyway

LET'S DO THIS

A Silfver SHG would've ended me.

I know about it from the Mel Gibson filmograph.

The only good media about the whole thing. A classic and well-made movie (also accurately depicts how awful a decision it was to invade, and the harsh consequences). Was shown in history in every school I went to.

W2FETbK.jpg

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
lol I cancelled my NHL GameCenter sub and there was a "why" part so I told them why (constant blackouts, zero live playoff games, etc.).

Got an email today..

"GameCenter Live will include access to the playoffs, however normal blackout restrictions will apply. Since all playoff games will be nationally-broadcasted, they will be nationally-blacked out for 48 hours after the game concludes."

So I tell them I am leaving because of blackouts and they send me a form letter saying that my package includes playoffs, but no games of the playoffs cause of blackouts.

Who is running this thing and why do they not want my money ;P

Pikma

Banned
It will be a few years before we know who won this trade. Both guys are very young and still have some developing to do. I still think Sekac will be the better player.
well I mean yeah, Sekac could have a great next season and that would change everything, I just meant the Habs look like they won so far, I didn't expect DSP to have that much ice time.

MVPERRY!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, yay a lead and all but... I feel more comfortable when we're coming from behind.

And also I feel really bad for the MTS Centre right now.

I hope the Jets come back so that they're happy again.

calder

Aw come in buff you can't do that shit. So obvious, even though Perry reacted like it was an axe to the neck why wouldn't he hit the deck.

Lol perry smirking on the bench, can't even blame him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
well I mean yeah, Sekac could have a great next season and that would change everything, I just meant the Habs look like they won so far, I didn't expect DSP to have that much ice time.
DSP's game is more tailored for playoff hockey, Sekac will look better in the regular season for sure unless the Habs can put DSP through some kind of boot camp over the summer. He needs to train with Subban in the summer flipping tires and shit like that.

Pikma

Banned
MVPERRY!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, yay a lead and all but... I feel more comfortable when we're coming from behind.

And also I feel really bad for the MTS Centre right now.

I hope the Jets come back so that they're happy again.
You can't expect a comeback every game, unless you were playing against the Stars. :p

You can't expect a comeback every game, unless you were playing against the Stars. :p

Hold on, stay there, I'm printing off a 500 page document that goes into detail with every comeback win we've had this season and also a history and origin story on why we're the Comeback Kids.

calder

Jets are really, really, really not a comeback team. We're more of a devastating late loss out of nowhere sort of team.

Man, Winnipeg dishing out the hits.

Going to be tough to compete against them.

Anaheim is just a laid back California hockey team, enjoying life of sunshine, shorts, and flip flops.

Pikma

Banned
Hold on, stay there, I'm printing off a 500 page document that goes into detail with every comeback win we've had this season and also a history and origin story on why we're the Comeback Kids.
I know that, but not every win you guys had in the season was like that, was it? Ducks are simply the best at it, no doubt, but that doesn't mean they can sleep through the first two periods of every game

calder

Well at least we get one PPG this series.

I just hope Ducks fans feel awful about winning this game and making this Jet fan inevitably cry.
imagetajts.jpg

You guys are monsters smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom